Last updated: October 22, 2021
Limitations on Use
The Site is based in the United States for use by United States residents, and may not be used by others or used outside of the United States. We may change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site, or deny you access to all or any part of the Site, without notice and without reason.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; or (d) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used to provide the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- use the Site for any unlawful purpose, impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site;
- obscure, block, or interfere with any advertisements or safety features on the Site;
- circumvent, remove, alter, degrade, or thwart any protections in the Site;
- engage in systematic or automated access to or any extraction of content from the Site, including but not limited to through the use of “bots,” “spiders,” or “scraping” technology within a browser or browser-like program;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in Our discretion) an unreasonable load on Our technical infrastructure;
- interfere with the proper operation of the Site through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means; or
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the text, images and/or information received through the Site to anyone without Our express prior written consent.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be accessible or available, and provide the Site on an as-is basis. We reserve the right, without notice and in Our sole discretion at any time, to terminate your right to access and use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
The Site contains intellectual property owned by Us, including but not limited to any trademarks displayed on the Site. Except for the limited license granted above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, title, or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of the Site or any third party (including any trademarks). You are prohibited from using these trademarks for any purpose without written permission. All right, title, and interest in the Site and any content contained herein is Our exclusive property, except as otherwise stated.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND ANY OTHER TORT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Choice of Law
Class Action Waiver and Limitation
© 2021 Scalable Commerce, LLC. All rights reserved. v102221